How can I apply animation on Image blocks?

My version of Squarespace is 7.1, and I am trying to apply animation to each image block. 

When I click the design section of image edit, I only see Fit, Fill, Shape sections. 

I can't find the options of Inline, Poster, Card and etc.

Is there any way I could use those options for animating image blocks? 

- My options

1223296022_ScreenShot2022-12-16at10_19_37PM.png.574d5c457381aacf8334ac9b9fbb2f74.png

- What I would like to use

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 9.47.12 PM.png

Edited by marskim98

You can only access those image types with a Classic Editor section I believe

Sam Crawford | by Crawford.

Multi-award-winning Squarespace expert

💸 How I make $500k/year designing Squarespace websites: Watch the video
📱 Hire me to build your Squarespace website: calendly.com/bycrawford/call

Did my comment help? To help others benefit, leave a like and mark my answer as 'best'. This lets users scroll straight to the solution they need.
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, MrsNeathery said:

Squarespace please allow us to animate image blocks in 7.1! Why would you take this feature away. This is a downgrade!

When you add a section, scroll down > Choose Classic Editor, then you can add Image Block with animation feature

classic.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 1 year later...
On 1/3/2023 at 8:14 AM, MrsNeathery said:

Squarespace please allow us to animate image blocks in 7.1! Why would you take this feature away. This is a downgrade!

Yeah, the new "Fluid" engine is good in some ways but we lost a bunch of good features in the process. My biggest peeve is not being able to show image galleries inline. They can only go in a section now. That really sucks. And to add insult to injury this feature is available to the "Circle" members. That is complete BS and smacks of corporate greed.

I'm too deep in with Squarespace now to change things but I wish I could vote with my wallet.