Sending Description Text in Form Email

Hi all,

I recently created an agreement form for a client where the agreement text is being housed in the description field.   I noticed, however, that when the form is completed all of that information in the description field isn't sent in the email. 

This text is important to send within the email as it states what the client is agreeing to.  Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this?  (It's quite a bit of text and is several paragraphs long, so it's not something I can place in the label area, unfortunately.

Thanks for your time!

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2022 at 8:04 PM, whereisscott said:

Hi all,

I recently created an agreement form for a client where the agreement text is being housed in the description field.   I noticed, however, that when the form is completed all of that information in the description field isn't sent in the email. 

This text is important to send within the email as it states what the client is agreeing to.  Does anyone know if there is a workaround for this?  (It's quite a bit of text and is several paragraphs long, so it's not something I can place in the label area, unfortunately.

Thanks for your time!

I have the same problem.