301 Redirects Don't work on Store Pages

How come no 301 redirects will work on a store page? Anything with a /store url can't be redirected whether to a page on your site or not. 

I don't know how to show this problem since everything is really in the back end of my site, but this is what I was trying to do.

/store/prints -> https://noahlang.pictorem.com/ 301
/store/outdoor-gear -> /outdoor-gear 301

Both of these should work but donʻt.

Is prints a category for that Store page? Without being be able to see your site were working in the dark here.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Well that first redirect up above should work then because its to an external site but every store page one doesn't

No it won't work. The URL /store/prints exists on your site. An existing URL on your site can not be redirected. The function of URL Mappings is to allow URLs that don't exist on your SS site to be redirected to other locations.

Please see URL Redirects.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.