Invoicing Clients For Recurring Group Lessons on Scheduling

Hi Everyone,

I own an education business and I'm hoping Squarespace can be the new home for our business operations.

A bit of background - we mainly run recurring group classes where students pick a timeslot and stick to it and an extended period. We charge by the month and prorate charges should a new student join an existing class. However, I've run into some questions and issues with scheduling. Hope you guys can help!

(1) Can you limit the amount of cancellations a client can have (i.e., per month)?

(2) Is there a way to automatically keep a client booked every month and generate an invoice for them?

(3) How do I generate an invoice based on the amount of classes they join? When I click on the appointments, you only have the option of paying for the class on the specified date, and the 'Check All' function only allows you to reschedule or delete the appointments.

Screenshot_20221215_012007.thumb.png.848a005d9e7f1ba853e2ec646ac6464b.pngScreenshot_20221215_011941.thumb.png.f4916834271eb49b1f2fb1d7ba159768.png

Appreciate any input and suggestions in advance! Thank you.

Justin

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Squarespace does have some control, but not super granular. You can set cancellation policies, but I don't think there's a per-month limit feature. Maybe someone's got a workaround for this? Automatic bookings and invoicing are kinda Squarespace's bread and butter. In the Scheduling section, you can set up recurring appointments, and it should generate invoices like clockwork. Check the settings – it's in there somewhere.