Is it possible to connect two forms into one?

Yes please more details and if you can provide a URL to a page with the form blocks, that might help us as well.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:03 PM, tuanphan said:

This is impossible. But what do you want to do? We'll try to see if there's an easy solution to it.

On 12/15/2022 at 2:27 AM, creedon said:

Yes please more details and if you can provide a URL to a page with the form blocks, that might help us as well.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

The place that I want to integrate two form blocks into one are one these pages.
http://www.homeownerinsider.com/sellyourhome

http://www.homeownerinsider.com/utilities

password for these are "formblock" I just did not want them to be two separate pages

I'm thinking that you could combine these two forms into one. Then with some CSS or/and JavaScript you could enhance the form with some section headings.

I know of no code that does this at the moment.

Does this sound like it might work for your situation?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

If both form same fields I think you can add a Not Linked Page, add form there, then use code to append Form into 2 pages.

I just used Sidebar Plugin to handle a similar case (I don't know js, so I use plugin to do it). Website needs a same accordion for all products. I created a Not Linked Page > Add Accordion Block > Then use Sidebar Plugin to move Accordion from Not Linked Page under Product Add to Cart (all products)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)