Code to make 7.1 site more mobile compatible

Go to solution Solved by Ziggy,

Hello,

I'm having trouble with the 7.1 template. I cannot change the template to a 7.0 site because I cannot move the domain due to restrictions. 

The issues i'm experiencing are

• The headers are also showing up too tall on the mobile view
  • Theres a gap between the title "In the past we have also helped..." and "we ensure all puppies find loving homes"
  • Alot of content isn't showing up in the right order (text is showing up before the picture)

Site is: https://www.fieldhavenfarm.com/test

Tips and advice to correct this are very appreciated!

Edited by Kbee
  • Solution

The header is appearing large on mobile because of the size of the logo, make that a little smaller on mobile view (in header settings).

You are on Fluid Engine, which means that you need to edit the layout on mobile, all of the adjustments you make to the size and position of blocks is not reflected on desktop, so you'll need to go through and reorder everything in the mobile editor to look correct.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

On 12/12/2022 at 4:16 AM, Ziggy said:

The header is appearing large on mobile because of the size of the logo, make that a little smaller on mobile view (in header settings).

You are on Fluid Engine, which means that you need to edit the layout on mobile, all of the adjustments you make to the size and position of blocks is not reflected on desktop, so you'll need to go through and reorder everything in the mobile editor to look correct.

Thank you very much! This solved my issues.