Correcting a customer's email

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Solution
11 hours ago, allnaturalarts said:

Is there a way to correct a customer's email.  They input .con not .com. 

No, sadly you cannot correct the email address in a customer's profile in Squarespace, and customers cannot update it themselves either. It's a huge flaw.

The only way to update incorrect information in a customer's profile is to request that the Squarespace Trust & Privacy team make this change on your behalf, by exercising your rights under the law, as described in section 7 of the Squarespace Privacy Policy, copied here for reference:

"7. Your rights and choices
Where applicable law requires (and subject to any relevant exceptions under law), you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information. You can access, update, change or delete personal information (or that of your End Users) either directly in your Account or by contacting us at privacy@squarespace.com to request the required changes."

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee