Jump to content

possible to add a gallery in a lightbox?

Recommended Posts

Hello,
maybe i have a strange question, but i hope there is a solution.

Is it possible to have this gallery 
https://www.lonniwong.com/portfolio/brushes 

integrated inside another lightbox when clicking one of those images here? 
https://www.lonniwong.com/objects

I was wondering if it is possible to not leave the /objects site but the behaviour is just exactly like the regular lightbox hovering over a semi transparent overall picture site.

Any help appreciated 🙏 thank you!

p.s. if you were wondering why i just dont use a portfolio grid.
i have have some struggles like different ratio than the other portfolio pages, not showing 2 in a row in the mobile version, and then again it would be leaving the portfolio front page and people have to use the back button in order to see the overall miniature wall. 

 

2067107694_Bildschirmfoto2022-12-08um10_38_48.thumb.png.92e14ac825a725ee809975a73881447e.png

 




 

 

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, LonniWong said:

Hello,
maybe i have a strange question, but i hope there is a solution.

Is it possible to have this gallery 
https://www.lonniwong.com/portfolio/brushes 

integrated inside another lightbox when clicking one of those images here? 
https://www.lonniwong.com/objects

I was wondering if it is possible to not leave the /objects site but the behaviour is just exactly like the regular lightbox hovering over a semi transparent overall picture site.

Any help appreciated 🙏 thank you!

p.s. if you were wondering why i just dont use a portfolio grid.
i have have some struggles like different ratio than the other portfolio pages, not showing 2 in a row in the mobile version, and then again it would be leaving the portfolio front page and people have to use the back button in order to see the overall miniature wall. 

 

2067107694_Bildschirmfoto2022-12-08um10_38_48.thumb.png.92e14ac825a725ee809975a73881447e.png

 




 

 

 

 

Each image on this part needs to link to the gallary on one project?

image.thumb.png.1f229c5cb1d7ad9553ef602ab52d3cdb.png

How should the images on project page show on lightbox? Can you describe more detail?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Beyondspace said:

Each image on this part needs to link to the gallary on one project?

image.thumb.png.1f229c5cb1d7ad9553ef602ab52d3cdb.png

How should the images on project page show on lightbox? Can you describe more detail?

yes @Beyondspace
each image is linked to a gallery on a project. in detail it would mean:

> click on one of the images. i.e. "candle project"
> typical lightbox shows up, but not as a single image, but by clicking direct on image or arrow or with your trick on the L/R side some further more images i.e. "candle 1, candle 2...etc." 
> to exit this gallery via "X" upper corner.

So basically its just like the regular lightbox, but with more images of the same project.
i hope that is a better description?



 

Edited by LonniWong
Link to comment
14 hours ago, LonniWong said:

yes @Beyondspace
each image is linked to a gallery on a project. in detail it would mean:

> click on one of the images. i.e. "candle project"
> typical lightbox shows up, but not as a single image, but by clicking direct on image or arrow or with your trick on the L/R side some further more images i.e. "candle 1, candle 2...etc." 
> to exit this gallery via "X" upper corner.

So basically its just like the regular lightbox, but with more images of the same project.
i hope that is a better description?



 

Can I PM you to discuss in more detail?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.