7.1 Trial Site - BUGGY - I keep losing hours of work

This is infuriating. I've lost hours of work multiple times. The save button is not reliable. It doesn't appear sometimes and I've seemingly pressed it to no avail. Are other people having this issue? And what is Squarespace doing to solve this? Is it because I'm in trial mode? What's the point of giving Circle Members extra time if the product is just not going to work. 

The trial mode does not interfere with Save on purpose.

I've had a few issues over the years but I've never had consistent issues. I've even started an editing session. walked away for hours, come back click on Save and it saved just fine. I don't recommend leaving an editing session for long period of time.

Update your browsers, upgrade your OS, and make sure you have adequate memory installed.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.