Override site style to change colour of a button

Hi - I am trying to create a landing page within my Squarespace site. The style is very different to the site style but I'm finding that its really difficult to make these changes. In particular I want to change the colour of a button on the landing page but I'm restricted by the primary, secondary and tertiary site style options. I'm presuming it is going to take some coding but I have no experience of this at all. Is there a way to override this and choose any colour I want? 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you can use CSS styling to make changes specific to one page, it's not the hardest thing to do but it would be worth doing some reading and learning about the basics of CSS before you start, it's certainly possible to go wrong. There's plenty of code solutions available on the forum if you search through, and lots of people willing to provide help. Alternatively if you want a faster solution, there are lots of great people that could probably make all of the changes you want in a couple of hours of work.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)