Acuity Scheduling Integration with Microsoft Teams

Hi there,

Squarespace Scheduling (Acuity Scheduling) still does not have an integration with Microsoft Teams. I have also spoken to developers who are of the opinion that it is very difficult to do without native integration.

The main idea is to have the appointment confirmation email include a link to the MS Teams video conference so we do not have to manually send them a link to join each time.

Given MS teams is a very popular tools across most businesses, we would really like for this integration to be considered.

I'm sure a lot of other users would also be looking forward to this feature.

Edited by peternicholas24
On 12/5/2022 at 12:11 AM, peternicholas24 said:

Squarespace Scheduling (Acuity Scheduling) still does not have an integration with Microsoft Teams. I have also spoken to developers who are of the opinion that it is very difficult to do without native integration.

If you want to allow bookings using Microsoft Teams, then you may want to look at Microsoft Bookings or Calendly as these can already integrate with Microsoft Teams.

If you're happy to use an alternative meeting platform like Zoom or Google Meet, Acuity Scheduling already integrates with both of these. It can automatically create a Zoom or Google Meet call every time someone schedules with you.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...