Critique my site, Please!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @LindseyBrown408,

I would recommend more content on the Home page, both for SEO purposes and to give visitors a better sense of who you are. More work samples, information about you and what you do, testimonials, clients you have worked with, would all help give the page a boost!

Some of your pages load slowly, which affects SEO and user performance. You can resize and optimize your images to improve speeds.

Lastly, you can build out your footer with pages for your Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies etc., which will help you to build trust and credibility.

— Hannah
Sisu Templates

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 7:23 PM, LindseyBrown408 said:

Oops, sorry!  I thought you could just get there from my profile.  Here it is! http://www.brownmariephotography.com

The only thing that I see that needs work is the menu on the home page is extremely hard to read when you scroll with that dark header and dark text.