Unable to choose Categories in TAG CLOUD Display Type dropdown

3 hours ago, Diggles said:

Categories is grayed out in the Display Type dropdown.

I see the same thing. The the categories option is only appearing when a Blog is selected so I recommend you contact Squarespace Customer Care directly about this. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I heard back from support and this is what they wrote:

Thanks for contacting us about this. We’ve noted your report with our Engineering and Design teams for review. They’ll use this feedback when creating fixes and improvements for future releases.

There are many variables that we need to test against before we can make changes, and we can’t guarantee changes for this issue in the immediate future. That said, our teams consider all feedback, and your input is always encouraged.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.