Make it stand out with text highlights

🚨New text editing tool alert— introducing text highlights. As the name suggests, this is a new way to highlight specific text on your site, designed specifically to give your copy some flare. 

Whether you’re into a structured look or a whimsical look, you can use text highlights to showcase what you want to be seen. For example, you may want to highlight your brand’s motto to ensure your customers know your ethos or to emphasize a specific phrase in a paragraph. Whatever you want to do, you can choose between 11 highlight styles, additional styling options, and animations to get the job done.

7PkQcUmhZxxkkmBljL3X1iCGAOx_nK27iCEP0c3y

In the screenshot above, you’ll see that I chose to highlight the “Our Story” heading of my text and one of the brand’s value props to help me share my story. That’s just one example, but there are many more possibilities. 

Speaking of those possibilities… show us what you’ve created! We’d love to see how you’re using text highlights on your site. 

• 9 months later...
12 hours ago, AdamDodson said:

Is anyone having trouble with text highlights not highlighting the correct word on mobile vs desktop?

Seen here: https://www.arts-rec.com

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 2.00.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-14 at 2.00.32 PM.png

It shows this to me on mobile

image.png.c2cc2a43c0aa138a1dac4f2303a37459.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)