Display MailChimp Email Campaign Archive

Hello, I'd like to create an email campaign archive of past newsletters that I've sent via MailChimp and display it on my website. I created a code block and inserted the below code that MailChimp provided, setting it to display as HTML:

<style type="text/css">
<!--
.display_archive {font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 12px;}
.campaign {line-height: 125%; margin: 5px;}
//-->
</style>
<script language="javascript" src="//sarahmhoban.us14.list-manage.com/generate-js/?u=ef858ac15ac20d2ee21558861&fid=67844&show=10" type="text/javascript"></script>

On Squarespace, it displayed as "Script disabled" in the code block and then showed up as blank when I tried to post to my website. I tried injecting the code into the page header and saw no change. Any suggestions for how to get this to work correctly?

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, sarahmhoban said:

Hello, I'd like to create an email campaign archive of past newsletters that I've sent via MailChimp and display it on my website. I created a code block and inserted the below code that MailChimp provided, setting it to display as HTML:

<style type="text/css">
<!--
.display_archive {font-family: arial,verdana; font-size: 12px;}
.campaign {line-height: 125%; margin: 5px;}
//-->
</style>
<script language="javascript" src="//sarahmhoban.us14.list-manage.com/generate-js/?u=ef858ac15ac20d2ee21558861&fid=67844&show=10" type="text/javascript"></script>

On Squarespace, it displayed as "Script disabled" in the code block and then showed up as blank when I tried to post to my website. I tried injecting the code into the page header and saw no change. Any suggestions for how to get this to work correctly?

Thanks!

Have you tried checked it on the live site or Incognito , not edit mode yet? In personal plan and edit mode, some script will be disable

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...