Currencies for Squarespace 7.1 - show local prices in local currencies 💵 💶 💷

The Squarespace 7.1 version of our Currencies extension is now available. Show your store prices in your customers' local currency, whether it is Euros, Australian Dollars, Kuwaiti Dinar or South Korean Won, we've got you covered with more than 30 of the most popular currencies used in eCommerce.

"Currencies" includes all the features of the best-selling Squarespace 7.0 extension available since 2018 (and which is still available) as well as new features specific to Squarespace 7.1.

• Automatically determines the user’s home location and sets their preferred currency to match
  • Users can also select their preferred currency manually if they choose, using the currency selector in the header
  • Prices are converted in real-time using the latest currency exchange rates
  • It shows customer-friendly, rounded prices, with three different options to choose from
  • A user's settings are remembered for subsequent visits
  • Includes professional installation by us, styled to match your site.

This video was produced using the Squarespace Video Studio App ❤️.

For further information, including a detailed specification, please visit the sf.digital website. If you have questions, I'd love to answer them. Please use the pre-sales contact page.

Edited by paul2009
Beta testing fully complete. Now in General Availability.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.