Limited enabled pages, using Squarespace 7.0

I get a message saying I have reached the maximum number of enabled pages allowed at 20 pages. However, I am on version 7.0 and from the help articles I should be able to access up to 1000 pages. I am on the Personal annual plan. I tried updating my billing from annual to monthly Personal plan to see if that would change access to enabled pages, but no luck there. I have been unable to find help on the forums or help articles that would explain why I have limited pages or how to fix it. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Version and template from the site:

Version 7.0– Bedford family (Bedford template)

• Replies 1
  • Views 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Jaimekhardy it sounds like you are on a legacy plan, if memory serves correctly, that has the benefit of allowing code injection on the personal plan but limits the number of pages to twenty. You can certainly upgrade with the help of Squarespace support, but be aware of the potential functionality you may lose (if you do have any code injection or scripts in code blocks).

Switching from annual to monthly doesn't change the limitations of a plan, upgrading to Business would change the limitations. 

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)