"AUD" showing twice on Related Products. Can this be removed?

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi!

I am currently using this code to add "AUD" after my product prices which is working well.

.product-price:after {
    content:'AUD';
}

But it is making it show twice on my related posts plugin (image attached). 

Is there something I can add to this code that will remove one of them from related posts? I can't find the exact plugin I used so I'm hoping you can help me.

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 3.21.29 pm.png

• Solution

Change your code to this

section.product-details.ProductItem-details .product-price:after {
    content:'AUD';
}

(This won't work on List/Category Page). If you share link to your site, we can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

6 hours ago, katenewmanphoto said:

I am currently using this code to add "AUD" after my product prices

If it helps, you can show all your AUD prices with the prefix "A$" (instead of "$") without using any custom code by tweaking the Language and Region settings 🙂.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.