Can A Section Be Too Long? Mobile Glitches

I have a couple of blog posts that are very long. I like to do everything in one section so that I can control all the spacing and keep is consistent. I am starting to wonder if I should use multiple sections to break up all the text and images because of 3 errors.

1. When I copy and paste blocks they no longer go to the bottom of the mobile page and instead sit about halfway up the page. This is quite frustrating when there are lots of different blocks because they all stack on each other and if you don't immediately move the blocks to the correct location its a total disaster. 

2. As I add more content. The blocks at the bottom of the article format in super odd ways as seen in the attached photo. They were regularly spaced before I added a couple paragraphs above them. 

3.  The blue arrow to extend the section no longer works.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 5.52.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 5.57.17 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Firstly on Fluid Engine, you are limited to 100 rows (in my opinion, this isn't enough, especially on mobile). Interestingly blog pages I've worked on still use the classic editor, not fluid engine, are these "true" blogs or simple pages?

Copy-paste typically adds just where you're looking, but worth noting that you can copy-paste works across sections and pages.

Can you share your website URL?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

• 2 weeks later...