Flatiron temple not displaying all of the gallery pages.

I'm using the Flatiron temple and I'm having trouble getting the page to display all the gallery pages within the index page. I've included a screen shot where you can see there are other pages listed but there's no way for someone to access them from the page that they are within.
I've gone through and logged out them back in, closed the page and reopened a different one, and done a ctrl+f5 with no luck.
I've gone thought the various settings too and I can't see anything that might control the amount of pages that are viewable either.
Any help would be really appreciated.

https://www.drawntocolour.com/

Password: HelpMePlease

Screenshot 2022-11-20 095433.png

Edited by me_and_jd
Add password and link
1 hour ago, me_and_jd said:

I'm using the Flatiron temple and I'm having trouble getting the page to display all the gallery pages within the index page.

The screenshot is helpful but for forum users to offer suggestions, we'll need to be able to view the website itself. Please set a public password and share this with us, together with the link to the site. This guide explains how to do this: How to Post a Forum Question.

Alternatively, check you have removed any custom code that could be affecting the page, and then contact Squarespace Customer Care directly.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee