Korean words getting split across lines in weglot

Go to solution Solved by Eugene_Weglot,

I'm using weglot to translate my site in to Korean. 

I am having an issue where Korean words are being split up across lines. On the English version of the site, line breaks always occur between words - but in Korean line breaks are occurring between characters. Where the line breaks depends on the browser window size, as the responsive text feature adjusts the text. 

Anyone have a solution to prevent Korean words from being split across lines?

Edited by NathanS
  • Replies 4
  • Views 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

Hi Nathan,
Weglot Support here. We're glad to help you out.
We've noticed you contacted us at support@weglot.com, one of our Support Expert will come back to you really soon.
In the meantime, could you maybe check how the translation has been generated (edited?) directly into your https://dashboard.weglot.com/translations/ ?
Indeed, if the original content contains line breaks, the translation should also contain line breaks.
In the translation into your Translation or into the Visual Editor, be sure to pick the Raw HTML View and you'll then be able to place the line breaks where you want in the specific translation.
Our Support team will come back to you soon on the ticket you've created earlier.
Have a great day,
Cheers.