Correctly formatted structured data on website Advanced pages is invisible to Google

I have implemented correctly formatted structured data/schema markup inside two of my personal website pages, most importantly the About/bio page. The checked and re-checked JSON-LD markup is injected inside the Advanced section of the pages meant for such code. There are no formatting errors in this schema markup, and the code passed muster, too, with Squarespace support, who confirmed it is correct. But I can tell using Google Analytics via the Console set up for the website that after several months of being in there and much re-crawling etc., Google persists in not seeing any of the structured data whatsoever. My structured data is entirely invisible to Google, and I can't figure out why. Zero rich results show up for this data, and also, nothing appears in Enhancements, viz. "No enhancements yet.".  Core Web Vitals show "no data". Nothing showing any error(s).

It seems impossible to reach anyone at Google on this matter, and of course Squarespace is divorced from the problem.  Can anyone out there help me?  

The pages are: 

https://www.phoebeeaton.com/bio

https://www.phoebeeaton.com/books

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm assuming you took out structured data? I ran this page on Google's Rich Results Test and doesn't show rich results: 
image.thumb.png.c24b6208e3d15ad048919d711b49f7e6.png

I have an event not showing up on a Google search and my structured data passes the Rich Results Test. I put the strucutured data code on the page itself not in the "advanced" location like I'm assuming you did. 
image.thumb.png.437850ec3d44af9b1d2fec07d390db67.png

I'm sorry but I realized I said I put structured data on page itself not in "advanced" section but saw that both locations use "advanced" word; I didn't put code through Settings->Advanced->Code Injection but instead Pages->Page Settings(gear icon) on page itself-> Advanced