How to autoplay audio block

Go to solution Solved by sayreambrosio,

10 hours ago, sanfranciscosasha said:

I've uploaded audio via the audio block. Trying to figure out how to set it to autoplay upon page load.

Here is my website https://bellhop-final.squarespace.com/

pass:demo

At the moment, the audio block controls are positioned at the bottom left on hero section.

thank you

Can you show me the screenshot of where this audio is located on your page?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

• Solution
11 hours ago, sanfranciscosasha said:

I've uploaded audio via the audio block. Trying to figure out how to set it to autoplay upon page load.

Here is my website https://bellhop-final.squarespace.com/

pass:demo

At the moment, the audio block controls are positioned at the bottom left on hero section.

thank you

The music is beautiful BUT it's an accessibility nightmare. People who use screen reader and have to listen to the site to navigate will have difficulty and most will just leave the site. I personally have an auditory processing disorder and never know what sounds will send me into a fight or flight mode. I rarely stay on a website that either auto plays audio or video. (I have other medical issues that relate to video including triggering seizures).

Just something to think about.