Squarespace Tutorial blocks me from moving on

I want to move my 7.0 version site to the 7.1 version. I started a new Website and once I click "edit" the Tutorial poops up and tells me about the new features. Once I click continue to get to the tutorial (with 1 -5 steps) I get stuck. The problem is that I can't click anything - nothing is responsive anymore. Even when I click back on the browser the tutorial stays as a layer in front of the website editor... 

Anyone a clue how to fix this? 😕

• Replies 1
  • Views 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/15/2022 at 12:04 PM, Steppi said:

I want to move my 7.0 version site to the 7.1 version. I started a new Website and once I click "edit" the Tutorial poops up and tells me about the new features. Once I click continue to get to the tutorial (with 1 -5 steps) I get stuck. The problem is that I can't click anything - nothing is responsive anymore. Even when I click back on the browser the tutorial stays as a layer in front of the website editor... 

Anyone a clue how to fix this? 😕

Trying clearing your browser cache and trying again. It doesn't solve everything but it helps most times.