Adding one background image to cover entire page (7.1)

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any solutions for the issue I'm running into. I have a background image that spans the entire homepage. It was working fine up until a few days ago, but now the image won't load in. 

Here's the code snippet I used:

#collection-62ad24adc2341363832f702f{
#siteWrapper, #page, body {
background-image:url(https://static1.squarespace.com/static/629fc86d51f5e1642d21c366/t/62c6116c75e51d5206ce36aa/1657147761583/background.png)!important;
background-size: cover!important;
}
}

#page .page-section  {
background: transparent!important;
}

#page .page-section .section-background {
background: transparent !important;
}

I also attached a screenshot of the homepage when it was working as planned. Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

screencapture-vitalmusic-2022-11-03-15_21_18.png

Edited by diaaannna

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

58 minutes ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Oops! I thought I added the site URL when I made the post. The site's live already at: https://www.vitalmusic.com/

Thanks for letting me know!

SS is making changes all the time and that is why your code stopped working.

Change the following...

}

...to...

#page .page-section .section-border,
#page .page-section .section-background

{

background : transparent;

}

Watch out for the unneeded use of !important.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

2 hours ago, creedon said:

SS is making changes all the time and that is why your code stopped working.

Change the following...

}

...to...

#page .page-section .section-border,
#page .page-section .section-background

{

background : transparent;

}

Watch out for the unneeded use of !important.

Let us know how it goes.

Yeah, I figured the issue had to be a result of Squarespace making changes.

But this worked perfectly! Thanks so much! 😊