Footer Custom CSS no longer working since bug happened

I have never had any problems with the custom css for my header and footer until today. They say the bug is resolved now but for me the CSS for my footer is having no effect on it any more. I used to have bluish gradient as the background but it has disappeared and now I can only choose solid colors from the regular "edit section" menu. I have tried deleting and re-inputting the css and it just does nothing at all. Can any one help me get my gradient footer back?

synthesizer-ukulele-nrtg.squarespace.com

password: footer

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Views 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@tuanphan one more thing if you could please...I am seeing that now my logo on the top left is no longer inverting its color based on the color of the background of the page it is on. It does it for the main navigation pages, but on specific product pages it remains white on a white background. I think I put some css code in there for that at some point but since yesterday it is no longer working. Do you know why? 

Thanks again!

On 11/13/2022 at 2:42 AM, adu said:

@tuanphan one more thing if you could please...I am seeing that now my logo on the top left is no longer inverting its color based on the color of the background of the page it is on. It does it for the main navigation pages, but on specific product pages it remains white on a white background. I think I put some css code in there for that at some point but since yesterday it is no longer working. Do you know why? 

Thanks again!

It shows fine to me. Can you check it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@tuanphan yes i have even checked on different different browsers and it is definitely still doing it. But to see it you have to be on a page for a specific product, e.g. body > lotion. Once there in the top left you can just barely make out the off-white logo with a white background behind it. The logo should be inverting to black here but isn't. 

Thanks again.

site.png

On 11/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, adu said:

@tuanphan yes i have even checked on different different browsers and it is definitely still doing it. But to see it you have to be on a page for a specific product, e.g. body > lotion. Once there in the top left you can just barely make out the off-white logo with a white background behind it. The logo should be inverting to black here but isn't. 

Thanks again.

site.png

Use this CSS

body[class*="type-products"].view-item header#header img {
    filter: invert(1);
    -webkit-filter: invert(1);
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)