Adding a copyright text/symbol to my website (all pages and posts)

I'm not sure I fully understand your question. Do you want to add a copyright message to the footer or are you asking for something else?

A working link to your site will also help us.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Sorry, I meant adding a copyright message.

I don't use a footer section on my website, so I just added a text box on all my pages, which took more time than I wanted.

I was wondering if there is a code I could be using, to add a specific text at the bottom of all my pages (without having a footer section).

Edited by SolveigTraeet

If you are on a Business Plan or above you can add some HTML to create a copyright message, but placement will depend on the template you are using.

It will help the community if you can provide a link to the site so they can test a potential solution. See How to Post a Forum Question for further guidance.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

1) Use the SQSP footer, but set the section Space to Small and then edit the space to be 0 on the slider. 

2) Create a text block in the footer, making it one row high.

3) To create the copyright line, use a word processor (e.g. Microsoft Word), and type the desired copyright text, preceding it with (c). The auto-correct feature will replace the (c) with the copyright symbol. Then copy the text including the symbol, and paste into the text in Squarespace in the text block editor. Voila!  works with many other symbols generated by MS Word autocorrect as well. 

Edited by FlyDresser
correction