Summary Block Item background not extending all the way

Hi there! I'm having one issue styling a summary block item that I can't figure out no matter what I throw at the CSS. It's a grid-style summary block where the item's text background (white) is not extending all the way to the edges of the border. When I manually adjust the margin on .summary-content.sqs-gallery-meta-container, it works only to extend the background the top and left sides. Nothing I put on "margin-right" affects it at all. There seems to be some kind of "clear: left" property set on the summary block, but I can't override it.

It's the "Community Spotlight" item on the left, second section down on the page. The top section summary block items are also in Grid and having this issue, but it's not visible because the banner background is white. I am not having this issue with any of the carousel-style summary blocks.

See below for a screenshot. URL is https://www.youbelongsd.com/new-blog

image.thumb.png.15ebf63373a0f5449c21e833846b1136.png

Hey, I'm Jin (he/him). I'm a front end dev learning to make custom sites in Squarespace.

If you find my suggestions helpful, please upvote & like!😺

I'm not sure about all of the custom coding that you're adding, but this CSS is causing that problem:

#collection-6344ae24c67c8d00e7d624ba .summary-content {
    max-width: 90%;
}

Hope you can find that on your website and tweak it!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

10 hours ago, Ziggy said:

I'm not sure about all of the custom coding that you're adding, but this CSS is causing that problem:

#collection-6344ae24c67c8d00e7d624ba .summary-content {
    max-width: 90%;
}

Hope you can find that on your website and tweak it!

Thank you!! That was it. I had a feeling it was something I had put in awhile back that was doing it. 

Hey, I'm Jin (he/him). I'm a front end dev learning to make custom sites in Squarespace.

If you find my suggestions helpful, please upvote & like!😺