Schema Issue with Squarespace

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Hi, 

I'm working on structured data and running into 2 issues that Schema seems to be picking up.

1, Type organization expects a property name

2, Type organization expects a property URL. 

I have entered coding for schema and it does not change the outcome of my issues. Whether the coding is there or not this issue still exists. 

It appears to be coming from the business information tab within Squarespace, although I can't seem to rectify this. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss. 

Thanks, 🙂 

Schema Error.jpg

Edited by Stewie139
Added Image

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Hi, Creedon

Apologies. so the url is https://www.highwayonedetailing.co.uk

The issue as far as I am aware appears on the homepage. Although I entered code within Code injection within the advanced section. (which I believe injects to every page.)

What I have found is that regardless of whether I enter a Schema Code, the issue still exists. When I run a check via Woorank & Rich Results Test, they both flag this as an issue. 

I have ran checks on competitors websites to see how they fair, and to no surprise they don't have errors and are ranking better than I am. 

I'm a relative novice at this kind of stuff and doing as much research as possible but I just keep hitting a wall.

Thank you, 

• Solution

If adding the schema manually isn't helping then the only thing I can suggest is contacting SS customer support. We won't be able to help with a backend issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Just to shed some light on the above I contacted Squarespace customer service. And they are absolutely hopeless.

Gave me a generic message saying that there is an issue but they don't know when they can fix it. Don't know when a fix will be in place and they won't notify me when one is. 

There is an issue with Local business. 

😒 So much for squarespace. . . haha

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...