Delete Google font from global header code.

Hello everyone. Thank you for your time.

I need to delete the Google font "poppins" from the global header in the websites code. How can I do that? Found no option for this. The font is not selected anywhere in the settings but it gets loaded for some reason...

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-07 um 22.03.48.png

14 hours ago, SMhaare said:

I need to delete the Google font "poppins"

If you have followed Squarespace's guidance to remove all Google fonts from your site then I recommend that you contact Squarespace Customer Care using a support ticket to check where things have gone wrong.

It's probably better if you don't mention "code" as they don't support anything relating to custom code and may not offer assistance if they think it is a code issue. Just mention that you need to remove all Google Fonts 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...