Seeing code I previously wrote in custom CSS on top left corner when switching pages

I used to have this code height:auto !important before on CSS custom code (wanted to make adjustments to heights), but I removed it already. However, whenever I refresh page on main page or navigate to main page, I see the code snippet on top left corner with that. 

I don't see the code height: auto !important in my CSS customer code anymore, and I've already checked settings -> advanced -> code injections for header, footer, lock page, but I don't see anything there too.  

Would there be a way to stop this?

1808770884_Screenshot(341).thumb.png.af74e928f61c485f33bbb381f316a6d6.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

My guess it that you've put CSS in Page Settings > Advanced > Page Header Code Injection for the page without wrapping in style tags.

<style>

height : auto !important;

</style>

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.