Resize logo on checkout page

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how to resize logo on checkout page so it's not so tiny?

If you are talking about the /checkout page then that can not be changed. It is a SS security feature.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 11/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, creedon said:

If you are talking about the /checkout page then that can not be changed. It is a SS security feature.

Thank you that makes sense, I didn't know that 🙂 

On my shopping page I have a SVG image file of a afterbay, PayPal visa and Mastercard 💳  I saw that you were helping some people move the accordion into the product description? 

Ideally I would like the SVG code block to sit above the price in my product description

Is it possible to add this SVG to my product description with CSS and rearranging the child sections? 

https://www.spacept.com.au/sqaurespace-websites/p/32g3zcipummrllgffz4114v6b5ptcr-lgpam

Should I ask this in a new thread? or is it okay to ask here? 

I saw that you were helping some people move the accordion into the product description?

Should I ask this in a new thread? or is it okay to ask here?

It is easier to have one topic per thread. You can start a new thread or add to an existing thread that has a similar topic to your question.

I see that you have discovered the thread were moving blocks from the Additional Info area to the product detail description is being discussed.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.