Picture slideshow as a block and not full gallery page?

Hello! I am not sure how and if this is possible but I am trying to create an image slideshow that would only serve as a block and not a full page. I want to create a page with multiple accordion blocks and the images on its side be a slideshow with multiple images. Is this possible? Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TWTVal said:

I must be missing something then! I seriously cannot find a way to add a slideshow next to an accordion. It only gives me the option of doing a slideshow on a full page or section.

When you add a Section, instead of choosing Gallery Section, you need to choose Blank Section > Then add a Block > Then you can choose Gallery Block - Slideshow in the list.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi Tuanphan, I am also exploring this layout and I followed the steps you outline and reached the point of adding a block...however, there is no item called 'Gallery Block - Slideshow' in the list. I checked under Blank Section in Classic editor...am I looking in the wrong place? 

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 11.49.08 AM.png

Edited by RKS
22 minutes ago, RKS said:

there is no item called 'Gallery Block - Slideshow' in the list

Gallery Blocks are not available on Squarespace 7.1.

When you add a new Section to a page, you'll find Gallery Sections in the category "Images".

image.thumb.png.b3318f27707148973b18011f65fa8243.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.