Add search or filter to Index Collection in 7.0?

I would like to add a filter feature to an Index page of homes for sale, by their respective community. There is one index page populated with a page for each home. And the homes belong to 1 of 5 communities. Is there a way to filter the pages by community? I was hoping Universal Filter plug-in would do the trick, but that might not be compatible with 7.0 Pages (only galleries, blogs, events – formats that don't really work with how the current pages are built) .

Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, millagorilla said:

I would like to add a filter feature to an Index page of homes for sale, by their respective community. There is one index page populated with a page for each home. And the homes belong to 1 of 5 communities. Is there a way to filter the pages by community? I was hoping Universal Filter plug-in would do the trick, but that might not be compatible with 7.0 Pages (only galleries, blogs, events – formats that don't really work with how the current pages are built) .

Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

Have you tried contacting Michael to ask this yet? Maybe Filter Plugin can solve this

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)