Adding taxes manually does not work (in German Version: Manuelle Steuersätze in Squarespace-E-Commerce einrichten)

Hi dear community,

I have troubles to find the function "adding manual taxes".

Under eCommerce > Taxes, there is just a completely black page (with info for US Taxes, which is irrelevant for me).

Is it due to the case, that I still have the demo verison and the function is only available in the paid version?
Any ideas?

Would be very thankful for your answers!

Kind regards,

Johanna

PS: The LInk https://support.squarespace.com/hc/de/articles/206540947 looks useful, but as long as I don't see the feature it does not serve.

Steuern Hinzufügen.PNG

On 11/2/2022 at 9:25 PM, johannaWSAG said:

I have troubles to find the function "adding manual taxes".

Under eCommerce > Taxes, there is just a completely black page. Is it due to the case, that I still have the demo version and the function is only available in the paid version?

Yes, this is correct. Taxes can no longer be configured during a trial. You must purchase a Business or Commerce subscription to configure them. Until that time, you'll see the message you posted above. In English the message is:

No tax rates set

Set up tax rates manually or if you sell products in the US, you can add automatic tax rates using our TaxJar extension.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.