My site colors have changed to all black.

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Same here.  currently in line for an agent 444 people in front of me...

Ill let everyone know when I get an answer. Currently at 320 in line. Probably be 45min or so.

Edited by scottmey71

Hi - I had a great site built and all of a sudden the pages have gone mostly black. It started on my Ukraine page, and I don't remember this problem when I was editing, I noticed it later - portions that should have a white background are now blacked out. It sort of seems like the template has been switched, but I don't understand how to fix it or undo it and now it looks like the whole site is having this problem - where there should be a white background it's all black so content is blacked out. Have I been hacked? How do I fix? 

Hello team,

I got an issue with the color palette. The color palette is not applied, when I change it in the design settings. Different blocks (the majority of the website), is black even though I choose a different color palette. 

I guess it is a glitch, but I'm wondering how to change it. 

The issue appears on each site: https://www.spiritofbreathcollective.net/ 

Thanks in advance and attached a video on what I'm doing (watch until the end). 

1590512786_colorpalette.gif

Edited by c_kasper
had to add a sentence

Hello! 

My domain transfer is in progress, and since it started I noticed that my entire website has turned to black on every page. If I go into the Style editor and open Colors it shows black for each color category, and when I select the pre-existing Color Theme I had originally chosen it will convert back, but when I save the entire website appears black again. 

I have logged out, logged in, opened a new browser, etc. but it still appears this way. 

Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it actually appear black when you go directly to the live page, or only in the editor? 

Any help is appreciated! 

blacksite.png

black palette.png

siteregular.png

Same! I have been refreshing the website page for half an hour. Was wondering if it was something I had done since I had just finished editing a page when all of them started showing a black background. I checked the colour palettes and they all just display black so hopefully Squarespace will fix this soon!