How to add a page from a button

That page that is showing up is the generic 404 page Squarespace provides on all sites! It will show when a page isn’t found. 

To fix that broken link, go into the Services page and head into “Edit” mode. Double click on that button you’re wanting to redirect and where it says URL, insert /(page url) that you want it to link to. If you don’t have a page created yet, you can add a new page under the Pages tab and scroll down to the not linked section. Name your page and be sure to grab that url. Here’s a video showing you how to edit buttons: 

To create a new Custom 404 page, you’ll go in and add a new page in the not linked section and then follow these steps: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/205814478-Creating-a-custom-404-page

If you need help, I’d be more than happy to send over a additional videos!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for your reply! This was very helpful - I've successful linked a new page, but I want the button to go to a sales page that does not show up on the home page. 

I see that I can make a folder with additional pages, but I like the idea of showcasing different options on one page, that clients can click on when interested and it takes them to the sales page.

Does that make sense?