Multilingual site 7.1 - how to make it happen without third party (Weglot) integration?

Hey everybody,

I looked through the threads on this topic and found several blog posts how to make it happen. However I am not familiar with internet language and am wondering if there is somebody who would like to go through the process with me??
Squarespace support only offers using Weglot which I tried and don't like (it is not very SEO friendly I think) and having the drop-down menu for the 3 languages I want to offer is not user friendly plus it looks very unprofessional.

SOS help thank you 

Weglot is probably your best option without using coding. I have done it with code, but it takes quite some setup work, and then takes some careful management.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

I don't think I know enough to be able to make a informed recommendation here. What are you trying to do?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

There are two main ways of which I know. Weglot and Brad Good's technique.

I suspect that if you use Squarespace's Weglot integration you will get a better overall translation effect. But I can't say for sure as I've not done an in depth analysis comparing the two techniques.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.