Solution to Archive Block 50 tags list visual and scrolling limitation

Hello, this is my first forum discussion, so thanks for your patience..

I am looking for a solution in the archive block dept.

I have over 100 tags in on a PRODUCT PAGE (store/commerce) and I need an ARCHIVE BLOCK that can display each products tags. These products are literary print issues with tags for all the writers in the issues. The ARCHIVE BLOCK functions as a search for any writer over time from 1982-2022 and therefore provides a convenient way to search and AUTHOR INDEX. unfortunately the archive blocks only list up to 50 names alphabetically and don't allow you to scroll further in the index list or a dropdown menu.  Has anyone found a work around for this?

I also can't duplicate a STORE page so putting a duplicate page with edited tag list in the non-navigation section can't work either.

Thanks for any input.

2022-10-26_6-41-07.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you group them as suggested here:

I would like to think that this plug would work for you, but I would reach out to them to check whether it would meet your need:

https://www.squarewebsites.org/squarespace-plugins/lazy-summaries

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

HI Ziggy, 

Thanks so much for this input. Unfortunately, I am using the ARCHIVE BLOCK not SUMMARIES. The ARCHIVE BLOCK is text only. Regardless, I will reach to them to inquire. I understand why they would limit the number, but definitely think 100 is too small for an 'archive'

Thanks again,

TWS Alaska

I can't group them because they come from a comprhensive list of writers in a literary journal that spans 50 years+. I would like for a user to be able to search by writer and to list them alphabetically (like the archive block will do) but need users to see a comprehensive list of the alphabet.