How to add tracking code to footer of site

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hi all, 

I've been asked to paste tracking code into the footer of the site but I haven't the foggiest idea how to do this and Sqspc support sent me over here.

Here are the general instructions from ActiveCampaign (the source of the code): 

"First, you turn on your site tracking. Then, you add your domain. Lastly, copy and paste the auto-generated “Tracking Code” into the footer of your web assets and third-party tools."

When I added a code block to the footer and pasted in the code, I received the message Script disabled

Any ideas on what to do differently? 

Edited by Laura232
15 hours ago, Laura232 said:

Hi all, 

I've been asked to paste tracking code into the footer of the site but I haven't the foggiest idea how to do this and Sqspc support sent me over here.

Here are the general instructions from ActiveCampaign (the source of the code): 

"First, you turn on your site tracking. Then, you add your domain. Lastly, copy and paste the auto-generated “Tracking Code” into the footer of your web assets and third-party tools."

When I added a code block to the footer and pasted in the code, I received the message Script disabled

Any ideas on what to do differently? 

What is your current plan? if you run javascript, it requires at least business plan

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...