Jump to content

template 7.1 (moksha live) - css code for events title alignment needed

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I wanted to ask for help, please. I'm using the blog "events" with a calendar for a website (Template MokshaLIVE) and I designed the site centered.

I need just (!) the title (and date) of the events centered (not the rest of the text, this should stay the way it is) - see picture below or: https://www.brainbody.at/terminkalender/brain-gym-1

As well the letters of the title (brain gym 1) are very fat and I'd love them to look like as the other headlines (there are just the option of header 1 and header 2 - I set all things equal, but this one still looks fatter. any ideas why?).

Thank you for you help!

best hanna 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-22 um 20.23.39.png

Edited by hanna38
Link to comment
  • Solution
43 minutes ago, hanna38 said:

I need just (!) the title (and date) of the events centered

You should be able to centre the event metadata this with the following (add to Design > Custom CSS😞

.eventitem-column-meta {
  text-align: center;
}

 

45 minutes ago, hanna38 said:

As well the letters of the title (brain gym 1) are very fat

This appears to be a standard H1 heading - 28px, normal font weight (400).

 

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Link to comment
11 hours ago, paul2009 said:

You should be able to centre the event metadata this with the following (add to Design > Custom CSS😞

.eventitem-column-meta {
  text-align: center;
}

 

This appears to be a standard H1 heading - 28px, normal font weight (400).

 

@paul2009 thank you so much!!! worked out perfect 😎🙏🙏

I have two more things I can‘t find a solution:

1. I‘d love the event-calendar to start with monday - is this possible?
(can‘t find that either und design-settings nor in the calender settings)

2. It would be nice if the names of the months are in german, since the whole page is in german. 
 

just if it is easy - the most important thing is solved 🤗

best hanna

Link to comment
On 10/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, hanna38 said:

thank you so much!!! worked out perfect 😎🙏🙏

I have two more things I can‘t find a solution:

1. I‘d love the event-calendar to start with monday - is this possible?
(can‘t find that either und design-settings nor in the calender settings)

2. It would be nice if the names of the months are in german, since the whole page is in german. 
 

just if it is easy - the most important thing is solved 🤗

best hanna

#1. Not possible

#2. The link doesn't work. Can you check it again?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.