• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hi there, 

As mentioned, users on our Growing plan can create packages that allow clients to pay upfront for a bundle of appointments, at a discounted price if preferred, and then schedule these at their convenience.

Packages can be created on the Packages, Gifts and Subscriptions page and assigned to the relevant appointment types.
You can read more about these in our guide below:
https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043414371

On 11/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, Dorothy_SQSP said:

Hi there, 

As mentioned, users on our Growing plan can create packages that allow clients to pay upfront for a bundle of appointments, at a discounted price if preferred, and then schedule these at their convenience.

Packages can be created on the Packages, Gifts and Subscriptions page and assigned to the relevant appointment types.

I thought I had provided the solution here. I am not sure I understand what is happening here - you write this and mark your response as the solution? Is that how this forum works? An employee writes something, with a link to a knowledge base article, but doesn't actually explain a thing, and marks it as the solution, to something that was already solved...I guess I need to stop trying, as a mere member, to provide any assistance on this forum.

The OP thanked me for providing them with a solution???? Or am I completely off-base.

Edited by Ali-cat
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2022 at 2:01 AM, Dorothy_SQSP said:

Hi there, 

is it possible with the growing plan to change the unit from minutes to class? I am a dog walker and I want to be able to provide a 10 walks package - no walk is the same length and would be very confusing to the owners to get their head around a number of minutes used up. I want the ability to create a package that is 10 walks worth and linked to that client so when they login it they can use the already paid for walks. this is quite common with fitness classes.

thanks!