Auto Play Video & Custom controls

Hi All,

Been trying to work out why my videos no longer auto play on safari.

https://www.karenyeomans.com/moving

Embed code added:

<div>
  <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/571612294?autoplay=1&loop=1&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&autopause=0&muted=1" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  </div>

ALSO

Tweaked on Vimeo - Ideally I would like minimal interference playback controls on overview page, simply tiles of moving and stills. I'd love the expand out to new window to play with sound/controls. No option to set this up in Vimeo but any code ideas around  this in Squarespace?

Screenshots:
1. Vimeo set-up
2. Load Safari
3. Load Chrome

Any ideas/help appreciated.

Thx

Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 07.07.40.png

Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 07.08.31.png

Screenshot 2022-10-22 at 07.10.07.png

2 hours ago, Karen_Ruby said:

Been trying to work out why my videos no longer auto play on safari.

There are a number of reasons why videos may not autoplay (for example power save mode is on or low data rates are available) however your videos are autoplaying for me in Safari.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.