Shopping cart page design

6 minutes ago, Banny said:

I have found the spacing between QTY and Price is weird in my shopping cart page.

You have not provided us with a link to the site (it's always a good idea to provide a working link) but from the screenshots it looks like you have added CSS and that this may be causing the issue. If you haven't added any custom code then please contact Squarespace Customer Care about the formatting issue because they are the only ones who can assist with technical issues.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

4 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

You have not provided us with a link to the site (it's always a good idea to provide a working link) but from the screenshots it looks like you have added CSS and that this may be causing the issue. If you haven't added any custom code then please contact Squarespace Customer Care about the formatting issue because they are the only ones who can assist with technical issues.

Got it! 

https://oooproject.squarespace.com/cart 

Here's my website.

Yes I have added CSS to my page, and I copied the code form different place so I am not sure how they work.😔

I put the custom code I am using here, any help would be much appreciated. 🙏🙏

input[type="number"] {
    padding-top: 2px !important;
    padding-bottom: 2px !important;       padding-left: 10px !important;
    padding-right: 20px !important;
}
.variant-select-wrapper {
    padding-top: 5px !important;
    padding-bottom: 5px !important;       padding-left: 10px !important;
    padding-right: -10px !important;
}
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.ProductItem-gallery-thumbnails {
    display: flex;
}
.ProductItem-gallery {
    flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
.ProductItem-gallery-slides {
    width: 100%;
}

.ProductItem-gallery .ProductItem-gallery-scroll {
    display: inline;
    place-items: center;
    margin-bottom: -170px;
  margin-top: 10px;
  }}
/* title price */
h1.ProductItem-details-title {
    margin-bottom: 15px !important;
}
/* price size */
.ProductItem-product-price {
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}
.product-price {
    margin-bottom: 10px !important;
}
/* quantity button */
.product-quantity-input {
    margin-bottom: 10px !important;
}
.ProductItem-details .ProductItem-details-checkout {
display: flex;
flex-wrap: wrap;
flex-direction: row;
}
.ProductItem-product-price, .ProductItem-details-excerpt {
flex-basis:100%;
}
.sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper {
margin-bottom: 0 !important;
position: relative;
bottom: -17px;
}
.product-quantity-input {
flex-basis:30%;
}
.ProductItem-details .sqs-add-to-cart-button-wrapper .sqs-add-to-cart-button {
padding-top: 1.5em;
padding-bottom: 1.5em;
}
@media screen and (min-width:767px) {
flex-basis:70%;
}
}
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
flex-basis:65%;
margin-left: 4vw;

}
.sqs-add-to-cart-button {
    width: 100% !important;
}
body p, .sqs-layout .sqs-block.html-block p {
 text-align: justify !important;
}

14 minutes ago, Banny said:

Yes I have added CSS to my page

This is causing the issue. I recommend that you remove it and then only add CSS that you understand. Squarespace recently updated the cart so if you add CSS that was published before September, it is unlikely to work as originally intended and could “break” the cart.

As I say, if you add CSS without knowing what it does, you risk breaking critical functionality that will cause customers to abandon the site without purchasing.

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.