Author page,

Hello.

I am struggling with the author pages in this site

rudagt.squarespace.com

Definetely I need a proper author page for each writter where the author profile is on top and similar as the author profile in the bottom of each blog post.

There is a way to achieve this with Js or CSS? I have looking in the forum but there are mos people wanted to erase the author profile than show it.

Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Views 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, mazmac said:

Hello.

I am struggling with the author pages in this site

rudagt.squarespace.com

Definetely I need a proper author page for each writter where the author profile is on top and similar as the author profile in the bottom of each blog post.

There is a way to achieve this with Js or CSS? I have looking in the forum but there are mos people wanted to erase the author profile than show it.

Thanks

Basically, you can add the author's profile and you can show some information on blog post. Do you require to show this information on another type of page (not blog post)?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

7 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Basically, you can add the author's profile and you can show some information on blog post. Do you require to show this information on another type of page (not blog post)?

I was thinking about copy the url of each author posts archive, and then make a Page not Blog for this and put a Summary block, but again I have this problema that authors are not tags or categories so I think the idea doesn't work with this, so I was thinking about just automatically add the autor to each url of archives. That would be more easy for the work flow this media need.

Can I PM you for more information?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!