CSS Font List Title

Hi guys, I have change my font for heading 2 - which worked fine, but after a time my list title changed also to the same font like heading 2 , which i did not want to - now i am trying to change the font of my title list in the font section, but without success - i do not know what else to do ---- i even changed the css font to another heading - 1 in particular and the list title changed the same - i want the list title to be another font.....

Please help!!!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-17 um 21.06.46.png

26 minutes ago, hauptsachehaut_Savas said:

Hi guys, I have change my font for heading 2 - which worked fine, but after a time my list title changed also to the same font like heading 2 , which i did not want to - now i am trying to change the font of my title list in the font section, but without success - i do not know what else to do ---- i even changed the css font to another heading - 1 in particular and the list title changed the same - i want the list title to be another font.....

Please help!!!

Can you share your site with the protected password so I can take a look?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Hi guys, After i changed my header 2 font with a css implementation - all my list titles have changed to the same font - although it is set to Orpheus - see attachment - i cannot change seize nor font - it is bearable readable like this - i have tried to change it several times - no Chance till now......what can i do except of erasing the css i have added......???

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-22 um 15.34.40.png

On 10/23/2022 at 8:25 PM, hauptsachehaut_Savas said:

should i lock the screen and provide you with a passwors? Because i personally log in with my apple id account...

Please help!!!

Do you still need help? Can you provide site url + access password (NOT login password)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)