How to add an external site to display inside a Squarespace website

Hello! I want to solve the following task. I have an external website that I created as an art piece and it was hosted by Gator Host. Now I only want to use Squarespace but this one page website is an art piece that I want to display as part of my art protfolio.

I have the code, which I can share, and I want to figure a way to do this. I read that using iframe could solve this, but I am not very good with code and I am unable to figure this out. If anyone can help I will be very thankful.

I almost forgot, the site has images and gifs as part of the art piece. So... this needs to be taken into consideration.

Thanks and have a great day.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the support.

I don't have both up. I just have the Squarespace site www.alanvidali.com

The other site was coded from scratch. I have the HTML/CSS file and the images.

So... I do know how to move forward. Any thoughts?

The other site was coded from scratch. I have the HTML/CSS file and the images.

You can only use iframe for live sites so you can't use iframe to display HTML, CSS, and image files.

If I were to approach the issue I'd be looking to pull the relevant bits out of the files and build them into the SS site using SS features and design patterns.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.