Mobile page titles and photos not displaying in correct order

Site URL: https://asxpr.com/studio

Hi,

i'm trying to correct a displacement of photos and titles that happens when I change the view from my pc view to mobile view. Since I have the photo arrange from left to right and down, I think the the mobile version doesn't identify it that way and just makes a left to down then right order.  I just want to get both pages look the same way without the mobile view reconfiguring to fit each photo.   I'll appreciate any help I can get.

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

• Replies 3
  • Views 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi @BGarcia

I'm assuming that you are on version 7.1 and using Fluid Engine?  One awesome benefit of Fluid Engine is that we can layout the mobile view independently of the desktop view - making it look completely different on mobile. 

I love this but it can also be a pain because you will need to go into mobile view (in the upper right hand corner) and just drag all of the elements into the correct order. 

However, if you are on version 7.0 - or on version 7.1 and using the classic editor, there's a different fix to this issue.  In this case, you are probably using separate text blocks and separate image blocks. Here's how you would fix it in this case:

If you are on version 7.0, then simply click the edit each image, go to Design and click the "Card" layout option and then just type in your text. When you get to the second image, you will want to switch the image to be on the Right side (this is in the design tab for the image as well). 

If you are on version 7.1, I would highly recommend that you click the "Upgrade" button in the upper  left hand corner of this section and upgarde it to Fluid Engine so that you can manually adjust the mobile version as I mentioned above. 

I hope this wasn't too confusing... if so, just let me know exactly what version you're on and I can make you a quick video overview. 

🤓Let's Get Nerdy!🤓
VISIT MY WEBSITE

• 2 weeks later...