Carry field input to next page at submit

Site URL: http://www.openfiberusa.com

@tuanphan - you've been so helpful in the past, I'm hoping you could help me again. I'm trying to see if there is a way for a site visitor to type in their street address on my homepage, then after clicking a button have that pre-populate a field on another page. Think it's possible? Check out www.openfiberusa.com. I'd love for users to be able to put in their street address and it populate the field on the page after "check for availability"

• Replies 3
  • Views 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shane411 said:

Site URL: http://www.openfiberusa.com

@tuanphan - you've been so helpful in the past, I'm hoping you could help me again. I'm trying to see if there is a way for a site visitor to type in their street address on my homepage, then after clicking a button have that pre-populate a field on another page. Think it's possible? Check out www.openfiberusa.com. I'd love for users to be able to put in their street address and it populate the field on the page after "check for availability"

I can not see the street address on your sample. May I miss something?

image.thumb.png.433f4b7d7dc67d0717aacb3f49073596.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

4 hours ago, bangank36 said:

I can not see the street address on your sample. May I miss something?

image.thumb.png.433f4b7d7dc67d0717aacb3f49073596.png

Check the link near the top - Check Availability. I'd like to change the customer experience and instead of the Check Availability link add a text field. When a visitor put in their street address, and hits check availability, I'd want it to auto populate into the next page