Don't understand Desktop to Mobile sizing.

What I'm reading is SS automatically resizes to fit Mobile, but it doesn't with me. 

"We do this with responsive design, where your content automatically resizes based on the size of the browser window viewing your site. "

Posted this in pages forum too. Unsure where too post. Getting lost in the help guides. For a layman, sorry just don't; find the guides user friendly. 

Anyhoo. I have one landing page with graphics. I have removed the header and footer. the landing page is 4 x 2 second videos. I just want the exact same thing on mobile landing page. But it's severely cropped. Just the middle of desktop, which is about one third of original. Playing around with the edit tool doesn't;t solve as well. That's even more confusing. 

Anyhoo hoo.. How do I do this?? Cheers

• Replies 2
  • Views 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you share your website URL? It's important to know whether you're using the latest editor which requires you to edit the mobile layout manually in order to answer your question.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link)